PEMALL USA Clean Agent Systems
Planet X is the authorized distributor for PEMALL USA Clean Agents and the sole agent of PE-MALL USA’s Thermal Flex Tubing System which is the first to be UL Listed.
PE-MALL USA operates on efficient, fast-acting, environmentally friendly, innovative, and sustainable fire suppression products.
• PEMALL 227 System, PEMALL 5112 System, PEMALL THERMAL-FLEX System, PEMALL HFC-227EA CLEAN AGENT & PEMALL FK-5-1-12 CLEAN AGENTT .
PEMALL USA Clean Agents
• PEMALL USA is specialize in manufacturing Clean Agents and System Components that are proven to the highest levels. PEMALL USA products carry various international approvals such as (UL) listings, (FM) Approval, GOST (Russian) Approvals and various European certiﬁcations and approvals such as CE and TPED .
• PE-MALL USA operates on efficient, fast-acting, environmentally friendly, innovative, and sustainable fire suppression products.
PEMALL USA Thermal Flex Tubing System
• Planet X is the sole agent of PE-MALL USA’s Thermal Flex Tubing System .
• First to be UL Listed.
• FM Approved.
• Stainless steel Cylinders.
• CLEAN AGENT (FM200) Cylinder sizes: 3 Lbs., 6 Lbs., 12 Lbs., and 18 Lbs.
• CLEAN AGENT (NOVEC) Cylinder sizes: 4 Lbs., 7 Lbs., 13 Lbs., and 19 Lbs.
PEMALL USA 5112 Engineered System
• PEMALL 5112TM Fire Suppression System – Extinguishment capability occurs within seconds, via a combination of chemically based fire inhibition and cooling at the flame front. Extinguishing concentration is reached in seconds.
• Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) – PEMALL FK-5-1-12 fluid is a highly fluorinated ketone containing no chlorine or bromine meaning it has no effect on stratospheric ozone with ZERO ODP.
• Global Warming Potential (GWP) – PEMALL FK-5-1-12 fluid has an atmospheric lifetime of only 0.014 years. The global warning potential for all practical purposes is almost negligible.
• PEMALL 5112TM Fire Suppression System are necessary to:
Minimized space and weight requirements
Faster installation and service
Ambient temperature storage
PEMALL USA 227TM Engineered System
• The PEMALL-227TM System is residue-free operating extinguishant HFC-227ea has a high extinguishing effectiveness and environmental compatibility (Global Warming Potential GWP = 3500, Ozone Depletion potential ODP = 0). Further advantages are its high personal safety and the small storage volume.
PEMALL-227TM System is Pressurized with nitrogen on the intended system pressure of 360 psi , or 500 psi in order to assure a complete and effective flooding of a protected room.
PEMALL-227TM System extinguishing system knock downs fire with PEMALL HFC-227ea extinguishant that offers optimal fire protection and is particularly suitable for electrical and electronic risks. The system consists of wide range Stainless Steel cylinders.
When HFC-227ea is exposed to temperatures greater than 1300°F (700°C), the by-product Hydrogen Fluoride (HF) will be formed. PEMALL-227TM System are designed to discharge in 10 seconds or less in order to minimize the amount of HF formed.
PEMALL USA FK -5-1-12 Clean Agents
• PEMALL FK-5-1-12 Clean Agent is the new generation of clean agent fire suppressant chemicals based on sustainable technology and is the only chemical agent currently available that meets the most stringent actual and future environmental standards. The clean extinguishing agent is a clear, colorless and low odor liquid perfectly suited to protect high value assets in areas that may be normally occupied, in locations where clean-up of other agents is difficult. Its ASHRAE nomenclature the way it is designated in the NFPA 2001 and ISO 14529 clean agent standards is FK-5-1-12mmy2.
PEMALL USA HFC - 227ea Clean Agent
• PEMALL HFC-227ea – (CF3CHFCF3 – heptafluoropropane) is a compound that consists of carbon, fluorine and hydrogen. It is colorless, odorless and electrically non-conductive. PEMALL HFC-227ea is stored as a liquid in stainless-steel containers and pressurized with nitrogen to 360 psi & 500 psi to increase its discharge flow characteristics. When discharged, PEMALL HFC-227ea will suppress via discharge nozzles and effectively mix with the air throughout the protected area, perfectly suited to protect high value assets in areas that may be normally occupied, in locations where clean-up of other agents is difficult. Its ASHRAE nomenclature the way it is designated in the NFPA 2001 clean agent is HFC-227ea.